Old 10-21-2013, 11:51 PM
mirabelle

I'm baaccckkkk computer is all fixed and running super fast, I might not be able to keep up

We had better crank up the chat to reach 7000, who will make it

QuiltE I made the muffins on Saturday and took them to DD's on Sunday when I visited, they didn't last long. They are the best tasting banana muffins I have ever made: thumbup:. I got 18 out of the recipe so I didn't have to make two batches.

This is what I got up to with no computer in the house, both patterns are from Missouri Star Quilt Company and I had scribbled down the instructions some time ago. The first one is called Coins with Pizzazz, made from 1 1/2 by 5 inch rectangles. I had a tray of 2 1/2 by 6 1/2 rectangles so just cut them down, had to cut 8 extra to make up the bed runner. That's another pile of scraps finished.

The second one is called Double Slice Layer Cake and while searching for the border fabric for the Coins I found a layer cake, just have to piece the blocks together, the pile on the ironing board will be the bed runner.

I was given a gift on Sunday, so now I have a smurfette on my sewing machine to keep me company

Now I am off to cook dinner, tomorrow DS and I are going out to lunch and then DH will be home for dinner.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0639.jpg   dscf0643.jpg   dscf0644.jpg   dscf0645.jpg   dscf0640.jpg