View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:19 PM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
Happy Day before my birthday to all of you....(yep it's all about me) lol

I received two more packages yesterday....MWUTeach and Quiltingdragon I think there was a spoiler alert from Jannie my package from Quiltingdragon fills kinda squishy.

Lisa and Jannie...yeah happy to hear that you have both received another package...let me know when the last one arrives...it is expected for everyone to participate....even if they send them really late. That said if anyone is missing any package please let me know. One of the stipulations put on me with the monitor of this board was everyone was suppose to do what they signed up for.

Welcome back Nurse Bonnie and congrats on your new lap top.

Thanks Mariposa, Darcene, and Nurse Bonnie for filling out the questionnaire. Darcene when I saw that you like to do home repair I immediately look to see where you live...I need home repair! I like to do it myself but I find it hard when I need an extra person, I do not have a handy husband.

Next post will be the winner of the 5 fat quarters....
Barb
Barb, yours has something that isn't in anyone else's... and I still have the one from earlier in the year that came back shredded in the post office bag, but nobody from Feb-July has let me know that they haven't gotten theirs, and I posted on the board when I got it back - if your birthday has passed, and you don't have candy from me, please let me know and I will get a replacement out to you asap!