Old 10-23-2013, 05:28 AM
Elisabrat

those are such fun doll quilts and the quilting is amazing on that candle with the green edging. I wish I could do work like that!!!

I am in for Nov/Dec and ready to get my partner now!!! lol ok patience Brat. Hah.. patience/brat in the same sentence!. A STICKY is something that sticks your post/listing right up at the top of the member swap list. It makes it really easy for people to find the forum and well.. the more the merrier!!

I had trouble earlier with all caps quiltingkrazy. The darned computer wouldn't allow me to type in lower case. the cap thing was not on so no clue. also there are times I just have to .. sign out of the quilting board and then come back in before it works right. little glitches I suppose.

I can make any theme my partner would like next round so come one come all to the great grand dq swap! the circus lights are sparkling and the striped banners are waving! oh look a marching band! and monkeys! and lions! surely you don't want to miss this grand adventure!!! there are Christmas doll quilts flying! and New Years banners too! oh look COWS! lots of cows in this spectacular parade! (ok brat go back and get more coffee your losing it ...)..

hope everyone comes back for one more great time before the year ends!!