Old 10-23-2013, 07:12 PM
jaba

Thank you Dedemac, that's a very nice compliment and I do appreciate it. I think you do very nice work also!
OMG Airwick156, I just went downstairs and looked to see if by chance I left the pattern with the fabric....sorry. I really should start doing this, but I hardly ever do the same block twice for something like this and really can't remember if I started with a pattern or just drew it out. If I drew it out, trust me, in the back of my mind....somewhere and sometime I have made this block before. Pretty sure I made it 18 1/2" unfinished, so all the pieces would be 3 1/2" unfinished if that helps. It is pretty simple though, just squares and 1/2sq. triangles, just draw yourself a little pic and go from there. Sulabug is a whiz at this, she's the teacher.
See I'm chatting away now, can you tell I'm getting caught up and feel like I have enough projects done to occupy my time. Went on Google Earth for the very 1st time, that's husbands passion, and my SS lives in a very nice neighborhood, lots of nice green grass and a big tree in her front yard. Couldn't figure out how to get to the back yard and trust me....I'm not askin'. We get up around here about 5:30 a.m. so think it's my pj's time. Have a great night ladies and thanks for letting me yak!!!