Old 10-24-2013, 07:22 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

What a great idea and oh so thoughtful, JanRN, for you to do DublBs new home ... and complete with the flowers and trees that she has been planting! So perfect!!

CarrieM ... You've been a very good physio patient, and did what you were told. Perhaps now, they will move on to other strategies to continue/improve the progress. One thing you might want to make sure is that the Dr. communicates direct to the physio as to what needs to be done. Sometimes the physios are doing what they think is right ... but is against what the Dr. wants done.

Honchey ... OK ... scream some more!

GrannyQ ... I am so sad for you and your husband with both of you facing such treatments at the same time. I hope that you can get someone to help you at times.

Now for some more sunshine and eye candy for all of you ... to brighten things up in here tonight.
Look what was waiting in my mailbox when I went today!

CarrieM ... it's beautiful. So fresh and bright and cheery. Just what everyone needs here right now. I really like the "clean" colours in your fabric selections. Purrrrrrrfect for the others in the MB group!! THANK YOU so much!

This is Carol's Star from QuiltersCache.com ... The fabrics are soft and pale, but not washed out as the photo makes them look. They are so pretty!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]443044[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]443045[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mb-carriemfrom-2-.jpg   mb-firsteight.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 10-24-2013 at 07:24 PM.