Old 10-24-2013, 09:32 PM
CookyIN

Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
okie dokie....what do I have to do to get in the hole.....I could bring teaor coffee.....got some real nice honey from a local farmer.....or what about maple syrup.....I do cook a mean crepe....ha ha ha or do I have to bring something stronger like a good red wine.....what about blueberry and banana bread....nice and warm from the oven....how bad do I have to be???? oh and I won`t forget the snow.....we might need it for the headache after...he he he....
To get into the hole, just close your eyes and jump in -- like when you were a kid and ran and jumped into the swimming pool!

A good red wine would be heavenly with that Dove dark chocolate. And some blueberry bread sounds good for a midnight snack.

And about that snow... there are some quilters we haven't seen in the hole lately... I'm thinking Dreamer and Knitette and some others. We could sneak out of the hole and raid their stashes and leave some snow as our calling card. Since they haven't been following along here, that would give them a little mystery to figure out!