Old 10-25-2013, 04:36 AM
gardnergal970

Honchey...I hear your screams. Pain is no fun but consider the alternatives. You will lose your mobility, be dependent on others for many more things, and still be in pain and this is for the rest of your life. Praying for you.
Carrie...don't get discouraged. Maybe you and Mirabelle can learn to quilt with your feet!
Dubib..such a thoughtful MB to mark this time in your life. I hope you can get a good price for the old house. I just heard a report on CNBC yesterday that the housing market in Midland is very good.
QuiltE...the new MB block is beautiful. I can hear you purring too.
Fun day yesterday. I pulled my Mirabelle quilt out of the box, cut the sashing and focus fabric strips and they didn't work together. I auditioned some creams and whites, still didn't work but I think I know what will so that all went back in the box. The next UFO that jumped out of the box was my FWS. It is now on my design wall and I'm finishing up the sashing. I started it just as you original riders were finishing up and I got up to within about 12 block to finish the full size and got sidetracked with PC and others stuff. I had done a few blocks from Sylvia's Wedding that were duplicates of some FWS so I used them to fill in the blanks. My goal is to see how many project boxes I can empty before Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt starts in November. Then I will have a drawer full of flimsies but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Have a happy day.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 10-25-2013 at 04:54 AM.