Old 12-04-2009, 07:36 AM
omak

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
I have managed to complete Lacelady´s centre. it was on point and this is the first time I have done this type of work, so its a learning curve. I will post it off tomorrow.

Lesley I do hope you like what I have done. There is some silk ribbon embroidery roses and some Borderie perse work.

Elle
So! I got all the centers sent off - - one day late. Sat back on my laurels, thinking .... LIFE IS GOOD! All I had to think about was the doll quilt swap ... had a good day yesterday, not what I had planned exactly, but that isn't any big deal <g>
and, I get up this morning to check emails and I am reading and enjoying, thinking about my quilting buddy and how I need to teach her computer, etc. So she can join us and have fun!
And, I get the group 3 email, I click on the link ... get to the page ... and,
REALITY SET IN! (can't get the buggy eyed smiley?) a number of them is what I wanted <g> ...
I JUST now figured out what the next step on the IRR is!
And, I got this sinking feeling .... I even remembered who was sending me the next round in group 3 ... and, I went thumbing through the pages, and sure enough!
Oh, it can't be! What in the world will a country hick like me do with that beautiful blue and white creation of Lesley's and Elle's magic????
hmmm ... ants, anyone?
Now I am off to the other two groups to see what I am going to be up against for the next two weeks! LOL

:!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: