Old 10-25-2013, 02:19 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

judy, did you get my filled out sheet, I sent it in to you right after posting here. if you didn't get it, let me know.
how many are signed up now?

everyone, listen up, this is gonna be a big BIG, think: first off, my roasted turkeys, yes, it's plural, so I have two (2) to send somewhere. think the thanksgiving day prade. floats, sweet potatoes, balloons, macy's red star, the fat man (santa), rockettes, (legs) like in the movie, you'll shoot your eye out, and he did (the Christmas story). presents under the tree, hot cider cups, a fat thanksgiving ham, my turkeys. a baked potato with silver tinfoil. ohhh, the list is endless. I wish we did thanksgiving all year long. tell your friends and neighbors to join. ( a good way to start making things if you're new to this type of thing.) but, alas...I've got a boatload of ideas for December. oooohhhhh a boatload of pilgrims, with their buckeled hats and shoes. and corn on the cob. I hope you all have some good ideas now...please, someone, stop me. I love this swap. thank you judy. ( i'll back out of the room quietly now ,and let judy take her place. sorry judy, I just get all excited).