Old 10-26-2013, 12:34 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Busy cleaning house. Tackled the linen closet in my bathroom...four loads of laundry to do....have done two of them. Dh came in and vacuumed the closet out thoroughly. Now to fold up all the extra towels and bed linen...after it dries. And go through the papers as I get time...its on my quilting table so it will have to be dealt with before I quilt again. It will take most of tomorrow to finish washing, folding and putting everything ba. 'Tis looking good, smells cleaner now, too! That Rainbow vacuum makes the air smell soooo much better.

NEMO computer/telephone tech came out on a Saturday afternoon and replaced the modem so the signal is coming in stronger and better now. Been trying to tell that to the guys the last five times they were here...Nick left convinced when he seen how things were working better.Appreciated him fixing it today.

Since the laundry is not trained to fold itself, I had better change loads in the washer/dryer and fold towels. And bed linen. Down sizing in house area (less bathrooms) and family sure leaves a surplus of towels and linen.

Thanks everyone for the BIG HUG; it helps one feel better. Enjoy your trip, OKsewGlad. Maybe you should check Friday's mail again.