View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:59 AM
nanna-up-north

Congrats on all the great finishes.

miss gigglewings- I just love sample blocks... I only have a few but if I had more I'd make a quilt exactly like yours. It looks so inviting.... your friend is going to love it.

Narnianquilter- You sure have been busy. WoW! I need to make a quilt for my greatnephew with photos and haven't decided what to do. Yours gives me ideas. Thanks. Getting that much done with 2 little ones is pretty awesome. I don't think I could have been that productive when I was your age.... so long ago. Good job!

Carriem- Love your son's quilt--- exactly what my older son would love.

JM- A blue and white Irish chain is perfect..... I have wanted to do one, only in red or brown, but just have other stuff that gets in the way. Lovely.

and Jacki- I sure understand what you mean when you say you feel guilty not getting as many UFOs done. I can relate. I've had this kimono quilt so close to finished but 1st we had company, then the move back downstate for the winter, then getting things unloaded and put away..... now I'm working on it again. But the days on the calendar keep moving along...... arghh!!

Back to sewing.....