View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Elisabrat

The young are resilient and if you ask them invinsible too.. it will never happen to them. I was 40 no insurance when I lost all feeling from the neck down.. three months in a hospital.. you have to lose everything you have to pay for these things then its a long road back up that hill. get to the top? another mountain waiting for you on the other side. so being prepared is not over rated or understated. I wish these young people all the best as they work there way up again.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I loved those blocks and hope to see more soon on here. this month is rapidly coming to a close. its is to be snowing tomorrow here. Cody gets a bit of it the mountains more. I will take less is better than more the cold however sucks. I go to dialysis at 6:30 am, the truck is not in a garage its gets COLD out there!!! I do need a winter coat. I have a sweatshirt or a corduroy shirt to swear over my t's. not exactly toasty. its on the to do list.. just haven't done it yet. tick tock think its time to go shopping. ugh. I hate shopping.