Old 10-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Tracibug, I am also one of those curiously absent partners and after reading a lot of the posts I feel a little guilty but I could never get up the nerve to jump into some of the hilarious banter. I didn't put too much information on my list of likes and dislikes because I am one of those impulse people. I can go to a quilt shop thinking I'm not going to get anything because I already have too many irons in the fire but more often than not I come out with an armload.

I spent the afternoon wrapping a bunch of boxes in the cutest snowman Christmas paper. The first box I picked up to pack everything in was too small so I had to resort to emptying a box in the basement that is just a little to large but it will have to work. So, tomorrow I will trudge to the post office to send my Secret Santa box to my partner who lives exactly 612.42 miles south of me, in a state that is much warmer than mine and in a state that is famous for animals and beautiful vegetation. Oh, a few more hints, I am Santa for someone who is bright but also claims to be a blue person.