View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Dina

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dina when I went to the site to download the instructions part of it was a big white square leaving out some instructions. You wouldn't happen to remember what the instructions are that are missing? Thanks
Jeri
I had forgotten that part of the pattern was missing, but it is only the picture, I think. The written instructions are correct...or if they aren't, they must be fairly easy to figure out, because I did. Let me see if I can find my pattern. Maybe I added notes...

Okay, I am looking at my pattern, and I didn't add any notes, though there is a blank spot in the picture. If you look to the right, under Making the Quilt Top, it tells you how many to make of each color. If you look at the top of the picture of the quilt, where it is divided into six pieces, you can see how the smaller pieces, A, B, C and D are to be placed. Study it a bit and you will be able to figure it out. I promise. If I could figure it out, anyone can. I have only been quilting 3 years, and I had never made a log cabin before. (Still haven't, other than this...)

I hope this helps.

Dina

I hope this helps. I sort of remember someone on this board coming on and saying this pattern had been corrected, but I never went to look at it. Perhaps if you google Karen Combs, First Light Log Cabin, it will take you to a corrected pattern?