View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
I just returned from a vacation in Jamaica and thought I would share a pic of the BEST sewing "room" in the world.

This is Inda. She makes "upside down" dolls, dresses, totes and other stuff. She brings her machine to the beach. She's a lovely lady, I've known her ever since we started going to Jamaica.
Good Morning! I used to have an upside down doll. My aunt used to make them and I want one. I can't find anyone who makes them. Does Inda sell them, is there a possibility I could buy one? Please let me know!!!! Edie

PS - In the spring and summer, and it never fails, I bring out my fabric that I am working on and my sewing machine, ironing board, etc. and get myself all settled in for a beautiful day of sewing and wouldn't you just know it, the wind picks up. I usually cut my blocks in advance and put them in plastic bags with the pattern and work that way. Anyhow, I spend the day chasing around the yard for little pieces of the fabric to make the block. No more!!!!!! Inside sewing for me! But the picture is heaven on earth. Who could ever ask for anything more? Edie