Old 10-29-2013, 04:49 AM
gardnergal970

Bon voyage, OK.
Dubib...what a shock for the family. My prayers are with you.
Mirabelle...you seem to do well even without a deadline. Looking forward to pictures.
Carrie...glad you have set a comfortable pace for your sewing and can enjoy it. Keep check on the ergonomics so your body will continue to heal.
QuiltE...so cute. And thank you so much for the pineapple. Yes everyone, I got my MB yesterday from QuiltE but haven't taken a picture to post yet.
Had a great day with my QB yesterday. We had a regular show and tell of what we had been doing the past 6 weeks, quiet lunch, and then the LQS. Remember I said we were planning a shop hop? She has gone one better. They have a home, more like a lodge, in northern Wisconsin so she is proposing leaving here, hitting three or four shops on the way up and then having a quilt retreat for 4 days up North and hit a couple more shops on the way home. There are also several quilt shops in that area that she will show us. Both if my QBs are having DGD's in the next couple of weeks so this will be in January sometime. We'll see if it pans out. One QB has a DH who has Altzheimers and is really failing, he's in a nursing home, and her Mother who has dementia moved in with her a couple of months ago. She really has her hands full and could use some time for herself but it will depend on what their needs are at the time.
Today groceries, yard work if it doesn't rain, and more rows together on the FWS. Have a good day all!