View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Geri B

Default sew steady table

I do not have my sewing machine setting into my table and am considering buying one of those plexiglass table available. Does anyone here have one? Are they worth it. The site says sewing/embroidery machines.......I cannot see how when I put on my emb. gizmo this table will work...maybe I am not thinking right....anyway, I think I just want it as support for piecing.........but....it looks like hugs the machine after removing the little thing that holds supplies on machine? So it like drop in table would not work if you want to use the free arm ability of the machine? My old Singer was dropped into a cabinet, but it did not have free arm..............the reason for this sudden desire to buy one of these things after all these years is the watching of a Nancy's Sewing segment using a circle sewer, which I have since purchased........looked into buying the actual attachment for my machine but that was $100...this a bit cheaper, but it needs more than just the edge of the sewing machine to use.........one thing always leads to another!!!!!! thanks for any input.....Actually, now that I think about it....cost of silly circle gizmo and now purchase of table will be equal to cost of attachment....dah!!!!!