Old 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM
mirabelle

GGal your trip sounds wonderful, your QBs certainly have a lot going on but I am sure you will enjoy your retreat and farts when you get to go.

QuiltE sorry no Halloween celebrations for me, don't yell at me but I don't do anything, although when we lived in the Northern Territory my DH and I spent all night sitting in our front yard as we had been given the heads up that local children had pooled their money and bought cartons, not the dozen cartons but the 20 dozen cartons of eggs week prior and were targeting some homes and ours was on the list. As we had just had our house painted we felt like we had to protect our property from vandals

Honchey, so sorry to hear about you hurting your knee, but men,well all I can say is that they are never trained they way they should be.. I was at the grocery store this morning and as I was walking to my car I heard a crash and a child screaming. There are 4 men who sit nearby at a café every morning and all they could say was "are you alright love". I parked my trolley at my car and walked over and this young girl had toppled her trolley and her young child had been sitting in it and got an awful fright. I helped her pick up her groceries and put them in her car while she comforted her child. These men never got up off their A$%^& to help.

QuiltingNinaSue love the chook and please make sure that DH helps while you recover from your surgery and in the future too

DDamsel absolute love the cute puppy, but I have to keep telling myself "no more dogs", just too heartbreaking when they have to leave you..

Now on to the eye candy, nailing DH to the floor was more of a problem than I thought it would be but this morning finally got him...

The first photo is of my Jelly Roll Chevron, it used 3 jelly rolls, 2 for the body of the quilt and 1 for the final border.
The second photo is my Tweet quilt, the embroideries are called You're Tweet, I hope the quilting shows up, I tried to imitate the swirls that are in the embroidered and I did a micro stipple in the small blocks. Hope you like them
Attached Thumbnails dscf0653.jpg   dscf0651.jpg   dscf0654.jpg   dscf0657.jpg