Old 10-29-2013, 08:09 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... ice ice ice! I hope your shoulder is better in the morning.

MiraB ... Oh dear with your Halloween fright! Things are usually pretty calm around here ... at least I hope it stays that way. That's all I do for Halloween ... I don't get "into" it! The panel was just too cute, so I had to have it and then like a good quilter, used every bit of it in different ways. I used to buy treats the first few years I was here, but after a few yrs with no kids at my door, I quit buying. I fear that one of these times I will get caught with some surprise visitors and then I will have egg on my face ... and hopefully none tossed at my home.

Thanks for all the pics and closeups, MiraB. Your Chevron is a winner. The scrappy effect from the JRs is far nicer than the organized striped look that most are. Though your Tweet really takes the prize this time! You always amaze me with your quilting ... I'm with JeanieG on the "evenness" of those sashing designs. Do you mark the spacings? Have a stencil? However, I am also betting it's all freehand! Please Thank MrMiraB for being such a patient quilt holder so we can enjoy the fruits of your labour!

QNSue ... I had never made Shepherd's Pie til a couple years ago. Not sure why? Lucky you to have someone to make it for you, though it really is so easy ... and so tasty! When I do, I make lots, and freeze some single portions.

Good Night, Dear Friends!

Last edited by QuiltE; 10-29-2013 at 08:12 PM.