Old 10-30-2013, 09:15 AM
buddy'smom

They sure are the most loyal friends one could ever ask for. Mine is always under my feet.
I know everyone dosn't post alot sometimes life gets in the way, I will not be posting next week as I will be in the hospital for most of it.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Wow, yall are hard to keep up with. I also am still working (for quite a while to come). It is hard to keep up with all the schemes, raids, and overall jovial banter. I am sure I have missed some things. No time for whole jumping, I am still feeling under the weather. I certainly wouldn't want to pass this along to anyone! I haven't had a cold like this in a long time.

I too still have to finish the quilting on one item for my SSP. I hit a little snag. I came down with a cold. I am working on beating that puppy into submission. I'm going to give it another day before I get back to my gift. I don't want my SSP to come down with what I have because of handling her gift. If there's time, I really want to make one more thing to put in the box. It just really depends on if I can get it all done by the mail date. (There's still time. I have high hopes still.)

I too have a Dashund/Yorkie mix. He is a little busy babi dog. He has the funniest BIG ears but looks very much like a yourke otherwise. I have a little maltese mix who is a little lovebug. And, I have a lovely chocolate cocker spaniel. Now that my kids are grown and moving in different directions, these little guys are my babi's!