View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:51 PM
SandyinZ4

Hi fellow road runners...although in my case, I have been staying home. I have finally decided what to do on Teresa's block and it involves paper piecing but if I figured it out correctly, when I get each side done, it should fit perfectly! My finger is almost healed up...almost... and at least I can type gently and don't haveto wear rubber goves to do dishes. So it might take me a week or more to get the paper piecing done. Sun/Mon I will be at a quilt event. Sunday afternoon, I have to give a talk on recycling with fabric and sewing things ( I am adding a few other things in to make it last longer) and then we do a bed-turning with quilts. Monday we have a lesson on how to make a braid quilt by a lady from Jackson, Wyoming. Hope to have several rows of it finished by Monday afternoon so later in the coming week, I will post pic of my progress. So...who has my red and white block??? Just curious. Jan, hope you are doing better and anxious to hear your good news. Have neighbors coming for supper so better send this off. Making chicken enchiladas, cole slaw, carrot cake and egg nog ice cream. You all are welcome to come over too, LOL!..I made lots.