View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:41 PM
nancia

Ok, just lost my posting. Grr!!! I pads are hard when you have shaky hands!
le Bratta, i love a cold face and one foot sticking out! Dh wants warmth now, so i swelter. The best answer so far has been separate blankets. He gets the comforter, i get an old worn out quilt-- which is actually a. Collectors piece from the 30's. And I shouldn't be using it, but it's just the right warmth!
I am heading for dallas on Sunday, and no surprise, i am already packed and ready to go! My daughter and almost dgd both have November birthdays, and you know i love celebrating !! And yum, cake! While I'm there ddil will have a sonogram which may reveal the baby's gender. If so, she will take the sealed envelope, with the winner, to a bakery where they will bake a cake, and the frosting between the layers will be either pink or blue. The outside will be white, i think. Doesn't that sound like a cool way to find out? And celebrate dd's b'day, too. Can't wait! This time i am staying with my dd who felt i didn't spend enough time with her in august. I will spend more time visiting friends and less time with dgd. Bittersweet, but i think dd deserves some mommy time, too. They never really grow up all the way. I would still love to be able to call my parents when I'm down, or happy. Miss them! I am making a small day of the dead art quilt in their memory. Guess I'd better hurry and get it done! Happy halloween, ghouls!