Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
UPDATE POSTED ON PAGE 1 IN RULES.

Ok ladies....
I know you are all having fun and all, but some of the teasing is getting out of hand. Feelings are starting to get hurt. You may think it as harmless teasing, but some are not taking it as that. Those that are mentioning that some joined just to get a package, I don't take that as teasing. That HAS TO STOP. I won't put up with that anymore. This is to be fun, not to hurt people's feelings.
I'm sorry if someone took offense at anything, anyone has written. Maybe it would help to understand just how very hurt some of us are, by the absence of our assigned people. We want to make them laugh and smile, then send them something wonderful, just for them. Instead, we keep asking questions, hoping they'll post. We try to let them know how sad we are, hoping one of them will read and think, "Oh! Maybe I'll post, today!" We tease, hoping to draw them into the thread, in case they are reading. Yet day after day, we read the thread, hoping against hope, to 'meet' our person . . . and yes, sometimes we type a bit more than we probably should. However, it isn't done to offend. It's done because we are hurting and like the song says, "the pain's gotta go somewhere." In short, I'm sorry if anyone took offense at anything that was posted . . . but please try to see the people behind the words.