Old 10-31-2013, 07:58 AM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
I'm sorry if someone took offense at anything, anyone has written. Maybe it would help to understand just how very hurt some of us are, by the absence of our assigned people. We want to make them laugh and smile, then send them something wonderful, just for them. Instead, we keep asking questions, hoping they'll post. We try to let them know how sad we are, hoping one of them will read and think, "Oh! Maybe I'll post, today!" We tease, hoping to draw them into the thread, in case they are reading. Yet day after day, we read the thread, hoping against hope, to 'meet' our person . . . and yes, sometimes we type a bit more than we probably should. However, it isn't done to offend. It's done because we are hurting and like the song says, "the pain's gotta go somewhere." In short, I'm sorry if anyone took offense at anything that was posted . . . but please try to see the people behind the words.
I assume that some of us are simply too busy to post often...also some have personal and physical tragedies and don't have the "heart" to post...also some are too shy to jump in the middle of what appears to be a "chummy" group and are hesitant to butt in...and some probably see our bemoaning about not having our Santa recipient post and are just being "rebellious"! LOL! Truth is...we can't force our wishes on others...kinda like our kids as they grow and leave home..."if they would just do what we tell them to do, all would be good, right?" LOL! Relax and have a cup of hot chocolate with me? (((( HUGS ))))