Old 10-31-2013, 11:02 AM
gardnergal970

DD...beautiful gathering of sisters! I was classmate to a girl that had 15 siblings. Always room for another one. I had 6 brothers...no sisters..if was 5th. When I was born, it was reported that my older brother's comments was, "Oh Boy. A dishwasher."
GrannyQ...what a beautiful Dresden plate for Honchey. Can't wait to see them all together
QNS...Your eyesight must still be pretty good to see the bugs. Rest well tonight and have a successful day tomorrow.
QuiltE...yup you did the rollover. I checked and we started this thread 11/20/2012. We are a chatty bunch.
Carrie...Nice you shared your PT suggestion. We can all benefit from that after too much quilting in one day.
Mirabelle...again such nice quilts. Now on to the Christmas quilt for DD?
Jeanie...was your kitchen ever worth waiting for or what!!!! I love it. My DH started redoing the kitchen 2 years ago and all I have is less counter top with gaps where he wanted to change it, no doors for under the sink, and multicolored drawer fronts! He doesn't trust anyone else to do a good job although he could easily afford to have someone do it...enough rant. That's why I spend so much time quilting I guess...I can create my own world of beauty.
Here is the picture of my MB from QuiltE along with the family of blocks. Then I finished the quilt for my DGS's friend that has been so encouraging to him. BTW...2 years later and they are still waiting for their injuries to be classified so far as disability is concerned so that they can be discharged. [ATTACH=CONFIG]444265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]444266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]444267[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails quilte.jpg   dsc01496.jpg   dsc01491.jpg