View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:29 AM
zkosh

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
good for you!!! now wave those scissors around where the UFOs can see them. and double-dog dare 'em to stare again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to follow this advice. I have UFO's that sit out and stare at me, some in drawers that only give me the evil eye when I open the drawer, and a couple in the closet. I don't think I could handle making a total list at this point. (Maybe sometime when I feel really strong.)

To make matters worse I have a queen-sized top ready to be quilted for my daughter by a longarmer. Unfortunately, I stalled waiting for a little more cash so I could have it done and now everyone is booked up. That is not to mention the Downy quilt that is almost done and the PP arcs that I am making for the class on the Montana Cartwheel.

I'd better go shower so I can spend the rest of the day sewing--my DH is out of town for the day so it is the perfect chance (except for the Christmas shopping and stuff that I "should" be doing.LOL)

I really have to work on getting that shoulda, coulda, woulda out of my vocabulary and head again. It keeps creeping back in!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: