View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Elisabrat

I will be sewing all weekend but my weekend starts tomorrow! I am working on a round robin that needs the rows I made attached and corner stones which I have no idea what I am doing on those.. then I can quilt a table runner that is sitting to the machine along with a baby quilt that is half quilted.. I know how lame but other projects needed mailing on time for swaps so it got pushed aside. I would rather start on a new project I love making the tops.. I hate quilting them. so.. wish me luck on finishing those three projects. I have the time so there should be no excuse. I will post pics as I finish each one. I am loving the pictures posted the star quilt in all those bright colors is gorgeous then of course the red one.. how fun that is and the one block wonder blue quilt how beautiful and elegant that will look and well all the rest.. I have never made a bag, a casserole carrier or any other fun things like that. One day.. when I find time.. and my ufo box is decimated. I need 100 weekends like this to truly decimate it.. it keeps growing!!