View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:38 PM
sassey

I asked my daughter who teaches kind. She said rather than to gift her she would appreciate healthy snacks for the kids that don't have a snack boy and girl gloves or mittens one or two pairs of undies for accidents socks for kids that got theirs wet on playground easy read books for their learning center just small books her room them is bee's they are called the busy bees so she appreciates anything bee themed to decorate or learn from. but the biggest gift you can give a teacher iis to volunteer your time whether it be a day a week everyday or ocassionally you would be surprised how much it means to have a helper in your class room she is blessed to have a 80 year old active woman that comes EVERYDAY she also has a 70something man that volunteers to the whole school so he comes and helps out ocasionally It is a blessing to her to have help so when she is teaching something to just a portion of class the volunteers help the other kids with their work. I will add anyone who volunteers is truly blessed with love and satisfaction of helping kids learn we all know that somekids do not get this at home. When my health is good enough I try to go vistit my daughter a few times a year and allways go to school a few times