View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:19 PM
momokc1

Yes, I have seen and bought this machine today! It is $499 at my sewing store. I love the scanning feature most. You can scan a picture, a drawing, or just the background of the cardstock or fabric. Then position your design or letter to be cut out. For the quilting feature, you can get the best alignment of the pieces you are cutting out with the click of a button! You can scan and cut a complete quilt block from a picture of the block! You can make stencils of letters or pictures or just cut out a picture itself even if it has irregular edges! You can scan a photo in to the machine or a USB stick and bring it back up later to use in another project. There is just SO MUCH more that you can do with this machine than the silohuette or ACCQUILT GO machines it is UNBELIEVABLE! You cut out one of your dies and scan it in and enlarge it or decrease it and then save and cut it out! The top of the line one (I bought) has 600 designs and 5 fonts in the machine. The lower model ($100 less has 500 designs). There is a rounded pocket shape that can be resized to almost 12 inches and make a small purse out of it! If you use the autoset to use the most fabric saving cutting, what is left is so little compared to the Accquilt dies and if you are using squares for instance, you could use the piece left over for a scrapebook project! This cutter does NOT need a computer to make it work like the silohuette cuter does. When you add seam allowance to your quilt blocks, it draws the line that you will use for stitiching the blocks together! This is ONE AWESOME MACHINE!! I can't get mine home til Monday as my store didn't have it at the store close to my house and I didn't want to drive to their other store, however now I wish I had of made the drive! Go to the Bro website and there are numerous videos on what you can do with it and you will want to buy it, too! Best wishes to everyone and I will post more as I learn the machine!
Shelia