View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:56 PM
petthefabric

You have been busy. Beautiful projects.

*I started Thursay evening and finished a Christmas wreath; hanging pocket and label too.
*Friday we had errands; for my new "woman cave" we picked up products to stain door, drapes and hardware, bought an area rug on sale and discount too, got some sequins to put flowers in christmas wreath, bought basil for kitchen window (got those planted), dropped off sewing machine for repairs, picked up another sewing machine from service and repair (honest, I'm really not hard on machines, but when it rains it pours) then....drum roll..... bought and picked up a used Horn Quilter's Dream cabinet. Got home exhausted. Tried to put the studio back together.....No actual sewing.
* Today I taught a one person class. In the PM she was doing mostly practicing, so I got out a project and did some quilting on a Thanksgiving wall hanging. Then went shopping for more drapery (black out curtain....don't want my fabric stash fading) for the "woman cave" and more plants: cyclamen, leeks and cilantro. Got those planted and going to get my studio back together.
*Tonight we get an extra hour, no more daylight savings time. Then church and Bible study. So I think my Virtual Quilt Weekend is over.

See ya next time.