View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:04 AM
SewsonSaturday

Default craftwell ecraft or silhouette cameo

anyone own or use these machines? do you find them worth the price? or is it something you thought you'd love only to find it just sits in a corner? do the hold up to cutting fabric? do you own a accuquilt if so which of the machines do you prefer most? i currently own the accuquilt but don't use it near as much as i had hoped and i do have quite a few dies. but i also scrapbook a lot and all cutting by hand. i use so many more different patterns/ shapes/sizes/things in scrapbooking then in quilting, but With quilting you have your basics and you build from there. I could never convince myself that a machine with cartridges or dies for scrapbooking was worth the money for me but now they have these two cutting machines that are compatible with your computer that can cut so many options i think it would be a great machine for me. and if it could cut fabrics as advertised it would have so many more simple options for applique patterns. and even paper piecing if you know what your doing. i have been researching and looking at all sorts of reviews. But i trust this community for their inputs. Thank you for your thoughts!!!