Old 11-03-2013, 05:27 AM
janRN

Awesome work (and generous heart) as usual, Mirab. I envy your productivity and talent. How could anyone question your ability? There's always one in every group who knows more than everyone else. Striking her off your Christmas list is much more lady-like and civilized than what I would want to strike!!

Thought this was the week that I could go back to working one day per week. Have to go in tomorrow to clean up the mess from being closed on Friday due to the power outage. All the patients that were scheduled on Friday will have to be squeezed in somewhere plus the usual Monday add-ons; would be too much for the new girl to handle. (I haven't heard that she's been arrested or anything so I hope she shows up LOL.) Also have to work Thursday for high school physicals and Friday my usual day. Don't they realize I only have 2 uniforms and I'm NOT buying anymore???

Hope everyone enjoyed the extra hour of sleep. Now it's going to be dark before 5pm. Will keep lots of lights on and hope seasonal depression does not come back as bad as last year.

I also think it's a good idea to mail December MBs early to avoid the Christmas rush. I'll follow yinz's lead.

Have a great Sunday everyone--sun is shining but it's only 35*. Good day for a pot roast in the oven.