Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh how sad for you, MiraB ... there's been so many rumblings in your patchwork group for sometime now. Now for another know-it-all, stirring the pot ... and with a LAQ/DD I fear what she is next going to say regarding your DSM FMQing! ggrrrrrrrrrr (Like JanRN, I probably would not be able to be so diplomatic as you! more gggrrrrrr!!!!). You enjoyed your group so much, and to have that joy taken is terrible. The important part is that the McD Qs will get to the right place and will be so appreciated by all who stay in those rooms. So nice to have something personally made, instead of just the commercial bedding. So welcoming!

QNSue ... I'm echoing what MiraB has already said.

JanRN ... Oh no! Are you starting to wonder if that FART-irement is ever going to become a reality? The good thing is that you can do it. Oh to be SO wanted! Had to laugh though at the only 2 uniforms .... maybe better get it down to one and then tell them that you can only do one load of wash a week! Then again, BossDoc just might go out and buy you a full set of uniforms!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm for JanRNs pot roast ... with roast veggies and potatoes?

Same concept here today. Mine will be Scalloped Pork Chops, Potatoes, Onions and Carrots! Yup ... you figured it out, a one dish wonder that I can make and stuff in the oven and forget ... then go and sew!!!

Frosty here this morning too, though sunny and bright and all things beautiful!

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-03-2013 at 06:27 AM.