Old 11-03-2013, 08:33 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sounds to me, Mirabelle, you need to 'become' a blonde and attend whatever patchwork meetings you want to go to. Jeanie and i have laughed at blonde jokes, I was born a blonde.. A blonde can 'pretend' to be very dumb and look at people who have all the answers, and say, "Oh, really?" And go on with life. If they really think the person is over stepping, they may say, "Oh, dear, reeeeallllly?" and sigh long and loud., "Really glad you told me!" That person that 'knows' everything is showing off her ignorance and is too dumb to know it....so consider it's advice from the peanut gallery or pea brained individual.

Yes, I am taking life one minute at a time...trying to be very careful. Dh can fix himself meals and snacks for himself. I did get the linen closet cleaned out, but all that jammed in paperwork-I-will-file-later is on my sewing tables now. That will keep me busy for the rest of the month...or two. Guess I can think up more excuses if I need to do so, until I cannot stand it anymore. Bf has returned home to support her dh, but we 'appreciated' her help, but not necessary the 'advice'....which I told her went into one ear and out the other. Being in a junior high scheme for 37 years just may have something to do with my attitude today...there was a peanut-minded person in every crowd. Just as long as it was not me, I felt 'safe'.