Old 11-03-2013, 03:56 PM
dublb

The chair is not comfy. Ya don't want ta sit in it very long. It was Dh's DGM's as was the clock, & both antique lamps. The 2 matchin' lamps were bought at an estate sale 2 years ago. The sm marble top table, that is next ta the chair, was DMIL's. The 2 trinkets on it were 25 anniversary gifts, as were the cross above the mantle & the silver casserole dish that is in the middle o' the Piano. The brass lamp on the marble top table was a gift from DMIL. The paintin' above the piano is bluebonnets & my DDIL painted it for me. I bought the frame on Fri mornin' 'cause the one I had it in didn't go w/the piano. The other paintin' was a weddin' present for my DM & DDad. She gave it ta me around 25 years ago ta go in the old house. DH & I paid $65 a month foreeeeeeeever for the piano. I'm kinda sentimental about my stuff.
We do have a contract on the old house but it is still in the probation part o' the contract. They have 10 days ta back out w/o losin' their deposit. Those days will be up Tues I think. Then it all depends on how long it takes the abstract company ta git the paperwork all filled out.