View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Elisabrat

they do appreciate food. I just sent you a pm dustysmomma

We used to give company gifts of fancy paper boxes filled with jelly bellies. not cheap but those were anticipated every single year.. people would even say oh more black ones or more cherry, no bubble gum the list was so funny I had to pick the flavors based on requests. One pound to two pounds a box and everyone was thrilled. also I used those paper boxes from the craft store then bought fancy paper napkins. if you take the top layer off you can decoupage them onto the boxes same as tissue paper that is fancy. A fun artsy project. then I sprayed a high gloss clear coat over them and then the boxes were anticipated too.. so lots of easy things you can do that don't require much baking lol. my nuts take 15 minutes total and you can also add a hint of spice to them and make them sweet and spicy or how about home made beef jerky? men love beef jerky (those who are not vegans that is).. easy to do and well not such a bad gift knowing the guys they still have those mug rugs on their desks never washed once all year.. maybe they simply need a new one that is CLEAN.