View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:15 PM
QuiltingHub

Red face

I have set up a blog with the goal of educating shops and brands the importance of using Social Media to attract younger quilters. This is a monumental task (as is indicated by all the comments to her post), so I am looking for anyone who would like to help in the mission of growing quilting into the next generation.

This would involve:
1) If you are a brand, shop, guild or industry professional who is using social media today to reach out to the younger generation with success, you may be able to post on the blog to encourage others.
2) If you know of a brand, shop or guild that should be using social media, you can send them to QuiltingHub.BlogSpot.com to see how others have used it for success.
3) If you are a brand, shop or guild that has not started social media, I would be happy to help you (for free) to figure out which one would be best to start and how.
4) If you would like to give me guidance, tips or advice you think would be useful or join the mission in any way, contact me through QuiltingBoard or reply here.

Together we can grow quilting and make it more welcome for the younger generation.

Feel free to reach me or reply. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
--Paul