View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Elisabrat

oh boy a braided quilt class that will be wonderful.. heck you can use that in all sorts of quilts. Please share a photo if you can of what you learned! what colors are you going to put into the graduation quilt?. Now I am so curious what is a paper piecing border could be.. sounds like LOTS OF WORK. I am so sorry for the lack of chatter, my fault I have been so busy trying to get stuff done for all my projects and I should be here the most. my swaps bad bad swap leader!

I FINISHED another round robin this day. Sent it on to Jaba, hopefully she can post a picture of my round then her round hint hint took a picture of it on the floor but it shows up so much better on her design wall. One day I too will have a design wall. that will be a yahooooo moment for me Now I have Jabas center with the pretty purple and pastel colors.. gulp. maybe a straight stripe? nah... not me. I will however try not to pic 1 zillion piece blocks. these quilts are growing so nicely I am hoping you all are having fun with this too. Sandy start on your quilt right away so your able to play next time!!!