Old 11-05-2013, 06:40 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Alas, Mirabelle, I can see 'you' in the town meeting hall with tables together, basting your quilt together. One way or another you will get it basted.

Happy trails, Honchey, on your journey South. You know while the 'cat' is away, the 'mice' will play. Just one day South of your main residency must may a big difference in weather. We can tell the difference going an hour North or an hour South. Even to Unionville, some eleven miles West, there is a difference because a snow storm or rain will hit Unionville and we will never see a snowflake or drop of rain here. When I went into town down South in Texas one day, it was raining on the other side, West lanes, but not on the East lanes going in to Corpus. Weird.

Everyone stay 'upwind' of me; cannot shower or wash my hair until the doctor says I can, but its a small price to pay to see, so I will grin and bare it. Too bad smiley corner does not have a hand holding the nose closed to express this emotion. It has not been a week and I am getting very impatient....I want to read a newspaper, a book, or my cell phone numbers and contacts. But I can read the chatter here, and watch TV. And count my blessings. There is always a silver lining in every cloud, so I will search for that today...may you all be able to do the same.