Thread: Disappointment
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 01:43 PM
quilter2090

Wow, you are hard on yourself!Who says that the quilt has to be perfect? It is fine exactly the way it is, because that is how you made it. I have a friend like you, she worries sooo much over things that I don't even pay attention to. She called me yesterday and was sorry about something she had said to me. I told her No problem,it was no big thing.I think you are having the same problem with this quilt. You see only the bad and not the good. If you really don't want to finish this quilt, check with some of the churches in your community and see if there are a group of ladies who quilt for charity. Since it looks like a lot of the quilt has been quilted, they would be ahead of the game with a quilt that is halfway or more done. What concerns me is how negative you seem and how every thing is bad about this quilt.I have learned the most in my life when things go wrong. I then have to find a solution. It has made me think outside the box to fix the problem. What happens when something goes wrong on the next quilt.And I can just about guess something will go wrong. I wish you well with your quilting.