Old 11-05-2013, 09:02 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... what a concept, fabric in the cupboard!!!! Just can't imagine THAT!!!!!!!!! (ya right!) Need another espresso jolt? Curious? what do you not want to spray baste OUAT? Looks like you have lots planned while your DH is in residence!

Honchey and JanieW ...
beautiful block! The colours and fabrics are wonderful!

JanieW ... heard on The National about your weather. And so it starts ... ugh!! ... Stay safe!

JeanieG ... such precious snow memories for you! I still love the snow, but do appreciate it being the post card picture perfect type!! You should take off in your RV for a snow visit this winter!!

OKSGlad ... Sew Glad you are back home, safe and sound. I had been thinking it must be a long drive ... and all by yourself? Now right back into the routine ... so much for resting up!

BlueBell ... I can only wish that OKSGlad had come to visit me in Canada!

Honchey ...
glad you too, have arrived safe and sound! Now to settle in and get into your southern routine. Does this mean that MrHonchey will hit the links first thing tomorrow morning?

DublB ... do you see yourself using the iron for sewing? or just for garments? I often think how handy an old mangle iron would be for pressing yardage. We had one when I was a kid, and was one of my jobs to iron things.

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-05-2013 at 09:05 PM.