Old 11-05-2013, 09:38 PM
kiffie2413

Lynnie25,
I am still just tickled pink, purple, red, and green that the pkgs finally made it to you..AND that you like the fabrics! I meant to tuck in the ladies corset quilt pattern, and forgot it..not sure it would've fit anyways, as I had those boxes stuffed! I just thought you may like the pattern, since it's similar to the bathing beauty one you're making, or have finished. Speaking of which, more pics please when you do have it finished!! The pics in progress you showed me were so cute!
Brat, I can honestly say it was really pretty durn fun shopping for Lyn. And, maybe there was a lil extra fabric purchased so yours truly had some to keep, too.... I told Lyn I would do it again for her anytime. I still can't believe how expensive fabrics are over in Australia! Oh, and if you want to try buying a cake and shipping it to me (overnight, gotta be fresh, plus if I am dreaming, May as well go all out) please send it asap! I will be happy to eat it on your behalf, and I will even let you know in detail how good it tasted! Wow! What a gal I am..
Kif