View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Vridar

Originally Posted by Sunflowerzz View Post
Thank you Sandra

Ron, I have 20 machines in various states of repair waiting on parts and as the parts come in I get them all ready for their 'evaluation'. That is when it is the most exciting for me except the finding and purchasing of them. Last night I started cleaning a Morse and I have to say the minute I twisted her dials and started fiddling with her my heart gave a little leap. I know what your wife means about intervention, made me laugh. My little blue girl weighs a ton and I am going to work on her today.

I am glad someone else understands about "The One" I thought I would just buy some machines and repair them and choose the one I liked best but it turned into something much more personal I guess is the only way to put it and not nearly so simple and so far only one has captured my attention. So we shall see.
That is my story. Interesting how this can happen. I would never have guessed the original sewing machine purchase would lead me to this. I now truly understand what an addiction is and how captivating it is.