Old 11-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Elisabrat

The fun part of these is watching all of your creations grow.. we all have those same instructions and yet the end results astound me.. some color combos I wonder at then as we keep going its like WOW that really does work. Judy does a good job explaining color value choices.. I am sitting here waiting, waiting.. patiently too (ok I suck at patient and freely admit it, downfall I know...).. I need to make a quilt for my soon to be son in law and hopefully this will hit the spot. I figure one year, for me to get the top done, if I do it myself. Here your much more disciplined and the time frame pushes me to do it much faster which I LOVE. then its just to get it quilted. and that I send to Jaba to do so it is done quickly and well. I know I will finish by summer the whole project and for me.. that is awesome so bring it on Judy! whip me into shape!! lol... I can hardly wait. I am working on round robins right now and learning about so many other ways to finish a quilt so even if its not a large quilt we make here you can enlarge them so easy with different borders going around them.. and make a center really stand out. (plus well make your quilt bigger pretty fast too lol). yippppeeee we are getting CLOSER to Jan.. and a new mystery.