Old 11-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Honchey

QuiltE.....what is the Royal???? I don't remember you mentioning it before......If I could get internet here by itself I would get it...It's not available that way here in NC...It has to be packaged with phone service and that is too $$$$ for the time we are here...I will just go to the Clubhouse....Oh...and..your Butterflies are beautiful!!!

QNS, I have laptops so carrying them is not a problem..I thinl I'll be browsing quiltercache for blocks today...I can wait on the coupons for printing... I help several families with basic foods & coupons help tremendously so I do alot of printing when the coupons become available...www.wwpbelieve.org is a new one with great coupons...I've been doing this for over 25 yrs...makes me feel good!
GGal, I see a pattern I like then go for it...I have lots of fabric in my stash and will make sure I have enough for everything except the background & backing...I do love scraps & buy them often...I will see a scrap that will go with one of the many I have started and will put that in the baggie...I do have an abundance of civil war repo scraps ....
haven't done anything with them... Lots of batiks too...
Dublb, I remember when I was much younger taking on the task of refinishing furniture...as a matter of fact, I have a waist high chest that has cedar lined drawers that is blonde in color and I'm going to paint it after a light sanding...Picked it up at the thrift store for $30....it's going to be white with 30"s/40's green accents...remember the handles on the kitchen utensils from that era???that's the color....it will be going in the guest bedroom...I tried to find a wicker chest but they are too much $$$$ so a painted chest has to do...I have a wicker night table & a wicker console that has a small tv on it...
I'll be checking in tomorrow..tonite is a Bingo at the VFW...there's nothing on tv that I like so maybe I'll do some sewing..I would like to get ahead on my MB's
Have a good day everyone.....

Last edited by Honchey; 11-07-2013 at 07:55 AM.