View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Elisabrat

I finished a block for my partner only to realize I go two of my swaps mixed up. I did a vintage fabric style block and its my wall hanging partner who wanted vintage and my partner here wanted more reds/whites/greens snowmen santas.. what was I thinking??? so she will get both lol .. darn it. This is where I should write things down. How brat like of me to mix things up I always mix things up!!!

Today is such a beautiful day and its MINE ALL MINE no clinic, no runs to the market nothing just sitting at the dinner table sewing. How much better than that could it go?? I was sitting here thinking of all things.. of candy. I love licorice jelly bellies.... why did that come to mind I am not hungry in want of one.. but I think its one of the less loved candies. What is your favorite? Like as a kid we had boxes of ribbon candy all the time at Christmas but now as an adult short of enjoying how pretty they look I doubt I would even be tempted to eat any of those. blick all big and sticky and hard and lol... sure are pretty though.