Old 11-09-2013, 07:46 AM
oma7

This is the 5th or so Boom I have done. I have enjoyed sewing and exchanging blocks in all of them. When we sign up for these Boom, the directions are very clear. We exchange fabrices, we sew blocks and we mail them back to the other boomers. I understand EVERYONE has things that come up in their lives and no is free from problems, but I feel at least you should let people know that your having problem getting your blocks done if that is the case. This is the first Boom where I haven't recieved all my blocks. Again I more than understand things happen, but the rest of us found the time to make your blocks and sent them back to you on time. I know this might sound hard, and for that I'm sorry but, I am disappointed that I haven't gotten 4 blocks back from the Boom. I just feel if you can't do it than don't sign up and if something has happened than at least let us know. To the rest of you, I love my blocks and can't wait to put them together and donate them to the hospital. Thank you for your and all your effort in this Boom. I hope someone else can take the Booms over for April for the time being, but if not again THANK YOU to all the work the rest of you have put in. Again sorry if this upsets anyone, just had to get it off my chest.