Old 11-09-2013, 07:54 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Well we will all hold our collective breath and hope you can have your "FARTirement" again, Jan! Your former co worker is also one of the reasons health care costs are higher.

Yup QNS once you are through your "probation" you will be sewing away almost as fast as mirabelle.

Oh my that cake is something else. I so admire people who can attempt such a fancy cake, let alone do it so well. Around here someone will see a plain frosted cake and ask "What are you saving this for?" Most times a cake doesn't even see frosting and soon an empty pan with a few crumbs is the only evidence I even baked!

I got the block for Quilt guild's mystery block done last night. A yard and half of fabric in a bag has been circulated and each bag holder uses this focus fabric to create a block. I've been using the Oregon trail block for all of my blocks. It's the same block I used for Jan's MB[ATTACH=CONFIG]445855[/ATTACH]. It's been a very versatile design for all types of fabrics. This last one was made of batiks. I haven't been taking pictures so don't have one for you.

Need to run to town so had better get going before the day's gone. Sun is shining and not too breezy today. Oh and if I come up missing I've been called for jury duty next week--soooo later some time.
Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg