Old 11-10-2013, 07:32 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... no JG sitings!! With no Guernsey show, i"m sure it's less enticing for him to come. Granted he does have just about every other breed, and I was there for the two main dairy days. So many people, so easy to not see someone. Such grand memories for both you and DGD of your sit-and-sew times together. Crazy Pony will be a hit with a special child thanks to you. Last night I was wondering ..... how many LQS' did you find between yours and your DSis'? Good stretch stops!!

MiraB ... Oh what a cute picture! To her, the ukelele probably is a guitar! You'd better get practicing, Grandma, to give her some lessons. And sweet new dresses with a sweet Princess quilt WIP. Good idea on the applique stitching. Lately, I've been noticing the ruffled look of the inner borders that often do not get quilted ... almost looks shabby against the rest of the quilt.

JeanieG ... mmmmmmm thumbprints! filled with mint? or what is the California twist on them? I bet you are really enjoyed your new kitchen when you had all that cooking/baking to do. Have fun at the beach ... coolish, but still warm compared to most of us here!

Who's sewing today?
me! me! me!