View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 08:49 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
I have been thinking of getting one of these, and have not priced the little coffee things and not sure if DH cup would fit it. He uses one of the huge mugs from Circle K. Lots of things for us to consider.
I've had mine for several yrs. I never buy the combo packs like at Bed Bath and Beyond because they have so many dark or bold ones and I like my coffee a lot weaker than that. I also use large mugs. If I use the button on the machine that makes the largest cup but I do it twice so that I can get it weak enough for it. When I use my large travel mug I just make it in a regular cup and then pour both cups into it and I'm out the door. Becareful with some of those inserts, some of them may invalidate your warranty. They also now make a coffee grounder (saw it at the Navy Exchange) that grinds the coffee right into your insert. Its great to be able to use your own coffee when you want. I only wish someone would make one that also included a regular machine too, like the espresso machines. When I'm off I use my regular one because I'll be drinking more so it'd be great to save a little space and not have two machines on the same counter. I'd run to the store asap if my machine ever breaks. Shop around and you can find great deals on the coffee.